- Free delivery when you spend over £75 exc. VAT (exclusions apply)*
- We accept Mastercard, VISA & AMEX
- Finance options available for orders over £2000 + VAT
TENS One Machine
The TENS One is a digital TENS machine that is easy to use and designed to provide drug free pain relief from a wide range of conditions, With simple settings and rotating strength control dials which provides easy drug-free pain relief without requiring the strength and dexterity to push small or stiff buttons.
The TENS One is a digital TENS machine that is easy to use and designed to provide drug free pain relief from a wide range of conditions, With simple settings and rotating intensity control dials which provides easy drug-free pain relief without requiring the strength and dexterity to push small or stiff buttons.
TENS therapy blocks the pain signal from reaching the brain, instead releasing endorphins to increase pain threshold and promote a feeling of calm. This provides the best pain relief for arthritis, joint pain, chronic pain and more. TENS One can also be used for pain associated with sore or aching muscles of the lower back, arms, or legs due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
Our TENS units are scientifically proven to provide safe and effective drug-free pain relief and are approved for use in the UK and worldwide by the NHS, EU and FDA.
User manual can be found in PDF form under downloads TAB.
1 x TENS One pain relief device
2 x Lead wires (L-TN20)
4 x 50x50 mm electrode pads (E-CM5050)
2 x AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
1 x Detachable belt clip
1 x Storage pouch
1 x Instruction manual
• Do NOT use if you have a pacemaker (or if you have a heart rhythm problem) or with any electronic medical devices. Using this unit with electronic medical devices may cause erroneous operation of the device. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of an implanted device may affect some models.
• Do NOT use during the first three months of pregnancy. It is not known whether TENS may affect foetal development.
• Do NOT use on the abdomen in the later stages of pregnancy. Stop using immediately if you experience unexpected contractions.
• Control knobs and large buttons – classically designed for complete control and ease of use
|Country of Manufacture