We are pleased to introduce the NEW Simplex unit, which is supplied with the PC Software.
Simplex has a wireless connection to PC Software via bluetooth (up to 10 meters). Bluetooth allows data to be sent to your laptop or PC while you are in motion.
- The NeuroTrac® Simplex is a simple to operate low cost single channel EMG Biofeedback device.
- The NeuroTrac® Simplex is an accurate and sensitive device that measures muscle activity down to as low as to 0.2 μV [Microvolts] and up to 2000 μV. The diverse range enables the device to measure very weak muscle activity. The NeuroTrac® Simplex will stand upright on a flat surface enabling the user to carry out specific exercises and at the same time view the Biofeedback by way of bright LED lights on the front of the unit. At the end of a session that may entail five trials of 5 seconds work and 5 seconds rest of activity, the LCD screen will automatically display the average muscle readings for the session.
- The unit can be locked for a certain period so the user cannot amend the treatment parameters such as work/rest time and number of repetitions. When the unit is then unlocked, the number of finished sessions is displayed together with the overall average readings.
- In addition, the unit can be used with the PC Software supplied. Simplex has a built-in Bluetooth transmitter which enables a wireless connection for upto 10 meters.
- Bluetooth allows data to be sent to your laptop or PC while you are in motion.
- The unit can be used as a continuous EMG visualisation tool. Power on the device and it reads the EMG continuously for as long as battery lasts (20-40 hours). In addition, the unit can be connected to the PC Software (Open Display protocol) which helps to display the graph, produce the statistical summary and store the collected data for further analysis. There is an option to export data to CSV format for Excel, Matlab, etc.
The NeuroTrac® Simplex is intended to be used to:
Improve the speed, strength, toning, accuracy and stability of your muscle contractions.
Use our assessment program to check your performance and track your progress.
Learn to relax tight muscles after exercise.
Gain better control of the muscle.
See your contractions in real time on our PC software using Bluetooth data connection and keep good record of your training progress.
Discover the engaging and rewording world of our performance biofeedback games.
Suitable for diagnosing, monitoring and treating a wide range of muscle problems.
Optional multilingual computer database system
Structured protocols for consistency of patient progress reports (software)
Used as a EMG biofeedback training aid or diagnostic tool
Measures EMG from 0.2µV to 2000µV
Accurately Designed for a wide range of physiotherapy applications such as incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke plus much more
Used as a learning tool for both patients and therapists with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations.
|Product Dimensions||14cm x 6cm x 3.5cm|
|Packaged Dimension||24cm x 18cm x 5cm|