Digital Dual channel TENS and NMS device for Pain Relief and muscles rehabilitation.
Run 2 programmes at once! Ability to run two different TENS programmes at the same time, which allows you to run a combination of high and low frequency pain relief treatments on two areas at the same time. For example, you can use channel 1 to release pain relieving endorphins in the area of where the pain occurs. At the same time, use channel 2 for triggering the pain gate mechanism, placing your electrodes on the meridian near the vertebra. Endorphins and gate mechanism are targeted with different combinations of stimulus at the same time, this is where MultiTENS is very useful.
Better LCD: An improved clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
Better Keypad: An improved keypad with bigger keys for ease of use.
Multiphase custom programmes: Up to 5 phases can be configured for each of the three custom programmes. The custom programmes feature a simple setup of one phase only or anadvanced setup of up to 5 phases.
Comprehensive Statistics: The statistics are backed up by am internal calendar system. When locked, the unit record up to 5sessions daily for up to 60 days. An easy to use menu system allows the therapistto review the statistics to ensure that the patient is using the unit correctly.
The below 14 TENS programmes could be selected separately for each channel.
For example: you can run the high frequency PO1 in channel A, while at the same time
run Burst (Endorphine) P10 on channel B:
- P01: Continuous high frequency 90 Hz for general pain relief
- P02: Continuous high frequency 90Hz with lower pulse width
- P03: Continuous high frequency 80 Hz
- P04: Continuous high frequency 100 Hz
- P05: Continuous medium frequency 10 Hz
- P06: Continuous low frequency 2 Hz
- P07: Continuous medium-high frequency 30 Hz
- P08: Continuous low frequency 2 Hz
- P09: Continuous high frequency 80 Hz, short impulses for small areas
- P10: BURST for local Endorphiens
- P11: Modulated high frequency 100-65 Hz
- P12: Modulated medium - high frequency 10-90 Hz
- P13: HAN TENS. Low-high alternations
The below 4 NMS (Neuro Muscular Stimulation) programmes are the Work/Rest workout programmes
to be used for muscle bulk increase, strengthening, etc.
- High frequency 60Hz Work of 6 sec, followed by 8 sec Rest
- Medium-High frequency Work of 6 sec, followed by 6 sec Rest
- High frequency80Hz Work of 6 sec, followed by 8 sec Rest
- High frequency 60Hz Work of 10 sec, followed by 10 sec Rest
The NeuroTrac Multiens Machine comes complete with:
1 x 9V Battery
One Packet of 50mm x 50mm skin electrodes
Two Lead Wires
Manufacturers 2 year warranty on the machine only.
|Product Dimensions||12cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm|
|Packaged Dimension||28cm x 18cm x 6cm|