Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Measures SP02 Oxygen Saturation
A Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a very important and common device to check patient blood-oxygen saturation (SpO₂) level and pulse rate. As a small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device, Fingertip Pulse Oximeter greatly enhances patient care.
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar and waveform
- SpO2; measurement range between 70%~99%
- Accuracy; ±2% on the stage of 80%~99%
- PR; measurement range between 30BPM~240BPM
- Accuracy; ±1BPM or ±1% (the larger one)
- Low power consumption; battery-low indicator
- Adjustable brightness, 6 display modes
- Automatically power off after 8 seconds of inactivity
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries
|Product Dimensions||(L)5.5cm x (W)3cm x (H)3.5cm|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Orders are shipped within 2 working days from receipt of order, using courier or Royal Mail delivery service, subject to stock availability and our standard terms & conditions.