Life Size Skeleton Model on Mobile Stand
This Life Size Skeleton Model is affordable and excellent quality, 180cm high with a solid base and shows all anatomical bones.
The joints of the upper and lower extremities are movable. Mandible is movable, 3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable. The model is designed as a visual aid to teach physiology and hygiene courses. It helps the students to understand the relationship between the human body figure and the skeleton. It can be used for studying the morphology of bones and construction of joints.
The joints of the upper and lower extremities are also movable.
- Skull: composed of 22 pieces of bone with serrated sutures lines are marked out. Calvarium is transversely cut to show the interior structures of the skull. Mandible is movable, 3 lower teeth-incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
- Vertebral column: composed of 7 cervical vertebrate, 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 lumbar verterbrae, a piece of sacrum, a piece of coccyx and 23 intervertebral discs. The vertebral column shows four curvatures, i.e. cervical and lumbar curvatures, being convex forward, thoracic and sacral curvature, being convex backward.
- Bony thorax: composed of 24 ribs, a piece of costal cartilages and a piece of sternum. Includes 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs, 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs and 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs.
- Bony pelvis: composed of sacrum, coccyx and tow pieces of hips bones.
- Bones of upper extremities: composed of 64 pieces of separable bones. The pectoral gridle (scapula and clavicle) are fixed on the bony thorax, the remaining parts of the upper extremities can be removed.The main joints (shoulder, elbow and wrist) are movable.
- Bones of lower extremities: composed of 62 pieces of separable bones. The pelvic girdle (hip bone) is fixed to construct the bony pelvis. The remaining parts of the lower extremities can be removed. The main joints (hip and knee) are movable.