Orders are shipped within 2 working days from receipt of order, using courier or Royal Mail delivery service, subject to stock availability and our standard terms & conditions.
- We accept Mastercard, VISA & AMEX
- Finance options available for orders over £2000 + VAT
Primo 860 Combination Unit
The Primo Combination 860 offers dual frequency ultrasound (1MHz and 3MHz) and the complete range of stimulation outputs that can be used individually or simultaneously in combination therapy, as well as 4 pole and 2 pole interferential therapy and a wide range of other electrical stimulation waveforms.
Combination therapy involves the simultaneous application of ultrasound with an electrical stimulation therapy. By combining ultrasound with interferential therapy, the advantages and effects of each treatment modality can be realised – but lower intensities are used to achieve the effect. The accommodation effects that normally accompany interferential therapy are reduced (or even eliminated). The main advantages of such a combination are in localising lesions (especially chronic), in ensuring accurate localisation of ultrasound treatment to provide increased accuracy / effectiveness in treating deeper lesions, and in treating trigger points.
Therapeutic ultrasound may be applied to a wide range of conditions with successful outcomes. These include acute and subacute traumatic and inflammatory conditions, chronic rheumatoid and arthritic conditions, scar and excessive fibrous tissue and for pain relief.
Ultrasound may also be used for phonophoresis – the movement of drugs through the skin under the influence of ultrasound. Some drugs are absorbed through the skin very slowly and ultrasound may be used to accelerate the process.
The Primo Combination 860 offers dual frequency ultrasound (1MHz and 3MHz) and the complete range of stimulation outputs that can be used individually or simultaneously in combination therapy.
The Primo Combination 860 unit provides 4 pole and 2 pole interferential therapy as well as a wide range of other electrical stimulation waveforms. Therapeutic voltage and current waveforms may be applied to a wide range of conditions with successful outcomes. These include acute and subacute traumatic and inflammatory conditions, chronic rheumatoid and arthritic conditions, and for pain relief. Galvanic output may also be used for iontophoresis – the movement of drugs through the skin under the influence of a steady electrical voltage. Some drugs are absorbed through the skin very slowly and iontophoresis may be used to accelerate the process.
Primo Combination 860 Therapy Unit features:
- Touch screen technology
- Dual frequency ultrasound (1 MHz and 3Mhz)
- Three carrier frequencies – 2kHz, 4kHz, and 8kHz
- Vector facility
- 0-100mA peak constant current or 0-70/140V peak constant voltage, depending upon mode
- Stimulation outputs: two and four pole interferential, Diadynamic, TENs, Sinusoidal, Galvanic and interrupted galvanic, Faradic, Trabert, Medi-Wave, Russian & Microcurrent output
- Diagnostic feature to help locate difficult to pinpoint lesions
- Treatment protocols: Tendon Injury/ Lesion, Chronic Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Fibromyalgia, Soft Tissue Stretch, Impingement Syndrome, Calcific Tendonitis, Perineal Pain (Persistent), Perineal Pain (Partum),Pain relief, Stimulate local blood flow, OA Knee, Chronic low back pain, Acute low back pain, Fibromyalgia, Postoperative knee pain, Stress incontinence and Urge incontinence.
- 2 independent output channels which allows 2 different treatments
- Operates in conjunction with EMS vacuum unit if required
- Mains powered as standard, optional battery available
Treatment Programs: 10 user-defined set-ups Ultrasound
Frequency: 1.1 & 3MHz
Maximum Intensity: 1.5 W/cm2 in CW, 3.0W/cm2 pulsed
Maximum Output: Power 6W average
Output Modes: CW and pulsed 1:1, 1:2, 1:4, and 1:9 Pulse Duration 2 ms
Contact Monitor: Light on transducer or audio signal
Transducer: Large transducer ERA 4 cm2, Small transducer 1MHz 0.6 cm2 and 3MHz 0.4 cm2
|33cm x 23cm x 10cm
|Country of Manufacture